Will Peterson, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, October 29, 2006, 02:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, but you're black, so you only get 3/5 of a vote.

rjs246

Yeah, but he can probably dance and ball a lot better than you. Honky.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Not to mention that I have a built-in ability to intimidate any white person I see into voting him in.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 01, 2006, 09:12:46 PM
Not to mention that I have a built-in ability to intimidate any white person I see into voting him in.
:-D   Feva's been banging out he jokes lately  :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 01, 2006, 01:02:12 PM
Oh, and did anyone note that Dexter Wynn was released to make this signing happen?

Yay for a healthy dose of Reno through season end!

I noted that in another thread, if not earlier in this one.

I'm hella excited to have Reno as our main return man. Never know when he'll take one to the house.  :crazy
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 01, 2006, 09:12:46 PM
Not to mention that I have a built-in ability to intimidate any white person I see into voting him in crossing to the other side of the street.

Quote from: Munson on November 01, 2006, 11:45:41 PM
I'm hella excited to have Reno as our main return man. Never know when he'll take one to the house.  :crazy

Whose house?  RUN'S HOUSE.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 01, 2006, 01:02:12 PM
Oh, and did anyone note that Dexter Wynn was released to make this signing happen?

Yay for a healthy dose of Reno through season end!

QuoteDexter Wynn-DB- Texans    Nov. 2 - 9:48 am et

Texans signed CB Dexter Wynn and waived CB Derrick Johnson.
Johnson had barely played after signing from San Francisco early in the year. Wynn, an ex-Eagle, will challenge David Anderson to return punts

Eaglez