SportsCenter's "Ultimate Depth Chart"

Started by BigEd76, June 28, 2006, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

No one is predicting a Seahawks implosion this year?

How can that be??

They lost the Super Bowl last year!!!111111111!1

BigEd76

...and Shaun Alexander is the Madden coverboy too.  Nah....that only affects the Eagles....

They said Carolina will beat Seattle because:
A ) Kris Jenkins can't possibly get hurt in a 3rd consecutive season
B ) Keyshawn was the most underrated signing of the offseason and one of the best
C ) Seattle lost Jurevicius

ice grillin you

i feel sorry for those guys....most of them are pretty good at what they do...its the producers at espn that come up with these inane ideas...like depth charts and superbowl predictions in june/july...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 06, 2006, 12:46:35 PM
i feel sorry for those guys....most of them are pretty good at what they do...its the producers at espn that come up with these inane ideas...like depth charts and superbowl predictions in june/july...

Nah... that's when they're at their (relative) best.  When the producers make them nothing more than the faces that talk to the people at home.  It's when they're allowed to throw their worthless and biased opinions around is when the real bullshtein starts flying.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

The BIGSTUD

I also love how they voted the Niners as having the worst pass catchers.

Umm, Vikings or Bills anyone? Neither have a receiver the caliber or Antonio Bryant let alone Vernon Davis or Eric Johnson as TEs.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.