We have an audience.

Started by Diomedes, May 24, 2006, 10:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I joked about this once, but it's a fact.  We have an audience.  It's not very big, but it's steady.  During big news cycles, readership soars (e.g. the Draft, TO's grievance hearing.)  I've heard Big Brother grouse about bandwidth cost, and we all know the high volume ain't from people reading the home page.  They're here for this board. We have an audience.

So, I wonder:  do you fools have anything to say to the :CF lurker audience?  Do you wonder who they are?

As for me, I don't care who they are, and have only this to say:

I'll see you goddamned sons of bitches in hell!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

Dio looooves Jack Daniels...hot damn

mikey418

Chuggie loves the sweaty brats.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

PhillyPhreak54

I like beer.

I hate the taterskins and their elistist snob fans.

I want to farg Salma Hayek.

Diomedes

Elitist?  You're kidding, right?

The main reason I didn't get all pissy about the mods getting all pissy about off topic posting in the football threads is that I gotta believe much of the readership is here for football, not our hot banter.  I respect that.  God knows there aren't many other places with decent Eagles talk.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is real. And, at the same time, unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between, plus some things I can't remember, all rolled into one big "thing." This is truth, to me.

hbionic

Quote from: mikey418 on May 24, 2006, 10:24:16 PM
Chuggie loves the sweaty brats.

You know you've been waiting to say that one for a long, long time...brat.  :paranoid
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on May 25, 2006, 09:10:09 AM
Elitist?  You're kidding, right?

The main reason I didn't get all pissy about the mods getting all pissy about off topic posting in the football threads is that I gotta believe much of the readership is here for football, not our hot banter.  I respect that.  God knows there aren't many other places with decent Eagles talk.

Huh?

Diomedes

You called taterskins fans elitist, and my brain didn't process that.  You're kidding, right?  Elitists?

The other bit in my post was unrelated to your comment.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on May 25, 2006, 03:13:20 PM
Stop lurking, fargers.

Couldn't you make the board unviewable without logging in if you so chose to do so?

General_Failure

That's what it was like originally. It's more of a pain in the ass than an easy way to get people to sign up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on May 25, 2006, 03:11:31 PM
You called taterskins fans elitist, and my brain didn't process that.  You're kidding, right?  Elitists?

The other bit in my post was unrelated to your comment.

I was talking about the fools on Extremeskins.com.

You've obviously never been there.

rjs246

Besides, they want to encourage people to lurk. They don't want to risk people signing up and actuallyposting in their tightly regimented threads.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2006, 03:39:49 PM
You've obviously never been there.

I've heard enough about it from rest of you to know that I don't need to go there.  Just like Chuggie and dick sucking.