My Top Ten WR's Who Are Left

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 29, 2006, 09:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

stalker

Watkns is the obvious pick. Really a no brainer.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

troyhstewart

I want no part of Skyler Green, I'd rather have Jeremy Bloom. I also don't want another Pinky in Watkins.

I wouldn't mind Marshall, Mike Haas, Jason Avant. I'm not going to pretend to know everybody on Phreak's list.

I would also consider taking a flyer on Reggie McNeal or Michael Robinson. McNeal ran a 4.41 40 and is a hell of an athlete. Robinson is a football player pure and simple, although I don't know where his best position would be.

PoopyfaceMcGee

FLYER!

Seriously, I'd be cool with them taking a Reggie McNeal as early as the 4th.  Why not take a chance on a special athlete after having such a solid first day with 3 big mothers to fight at the LOS?

I also like Jonathan Orr.

Don Ho

Webb and Orr are the two sleepers on this list.  Like them both.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 29, 2006, 10:23:40 PM
I don't think the Eagles even want to draft a receiver. If they wanted to they would have IMO.

I disagree. They didn't think it was a day one priority, but I think they do want to draft one today.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Diomedes

Of course they will draft a WR. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

stalker

Dillen

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 30, 2006, 10:01:35 AM
I don't think the Eagles even want to draft a receiver. If they wanted to they would have IMO.

I disagree. They didn't think it was a day one priority, but I think they do want to draft one today.
Yep. I dont understand why people feel this is a HUGE need. Brown - Gaffney - Lewis - Pinkston is atleast a solid group. It's certainly not the best, but managable.

Stalker, Watkins goes to BYU.

Diomedes

It's not unheard of for a player to come back to 100% after an Achilles tear.  Pink might be fine, and if he is, I'm not terribly worried here.

I'm also 100% convinced that Reggie Brown is going to be the story of the year, he's going to kick so much ass. 

So there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

stalker

Quote from: Dillen37 on April 30, 2006, 10:46:04 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 30, 2006, 10:01:35 AM

Yep. I dont understand why people feel this is a HUGE need. Brown - Gaffney - Lewis - Pinkston is atleast a solid group. It's certainly not the best, but managable.

Stalker, Watkins goes to BYU.

It was a rhetorical question.

Where did Reno go to school?

How about Andy?

Diomedes

Reno is a Mormon.

Andy who?  Hall?

stalker

Quote from: Diomedes on April 30, 2006, 10:49:10 AM
Reno is a Mormon.

Andy who?  Hall?

Reid

Do you have any idea about Watkin's religion?