Patterson would welcome DT help

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, April 28, 2006, 07:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

As the official sponsor of Mike Patterson, I would like to point out that big Mike has no problems if the Eagles look for a DT early in the draft.  Unlike that fruit Ryan Moats whining about the lack of need for a big RB, Mikey would welcome more firepower lining up next to him at DT in 2006 and beyond.

P.S.  Mike's going to be much better this year than last year, in case you didn't know.

Drunkmasterflex

Comparing a RB with a DT is like comparing apples and watermelons. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

They both have seeds on the inside.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

jeffreyjpa

MadMarchHare

Another good, young DT won't limit Patterson play time.  A big bruising RB will severly limit Moats snaps.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: MadMarchHare on April 28, 2006, 09:28:42 AM
Another good, young DT won't limit Patterson play time.  A big bruising RB will severly limit Moats snaps.

At least until Westbrook goes snap on one of his snaps.

HA! I own!
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

for real

what are the chances westbrook plays the whole year

probably the reason the eagles took moats in the first place
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

What does Patterson have to say about whether Westrbook makes it through the year or not?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

FFatPatt couldnt wait to start a thread about Patterson.

Feva

Quote"I know for me, personally, I can play a lot better than I did last year. I was disappointed. I know people said I did well, but I have high expectations and I didn't feel like I was dominant. I don't want to use the word lazy, but I feel like I was sloppy."

Uh, FF... you wanna do something about this?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

I've always maintained that Mike was biding his time last year for a playoff run this year.

Plus, he wouldn't want to be a guy that peaks in his rookie season (*cough* Corey Simon).