Babe of the Week (PG's 10th Edition)

Started by PhillyGirl, October 20, 2005, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

mussa

oh very nice!
i am especially fond of the " not so work friendly pics "
keep up the good work!  :yay :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Sooooooooooooooo hot.  Want to touch the hiney.  :drool

JTrotter Fan

I need a new pair of boxers...be right back!  :drool :spank
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 20, 2005, 12:56:10 PM
Sooooooooooooooo hot.  Want to touch the hiney.  :drool

It's begging to be spanked.

WEST is GOD

She's ok. A lot of people are obsessed with her, but I don't see it. She's hot, but not in my top 50.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

You'd do her even if she had a popped collar.

MDS

no. coalation rules clearly state we must make fun and ridicule anyobdy with a popped collar.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Ridiculously hot.... one of my faves.  :drool

Nice pick, PG.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews