Main Menu

Captions

Started by PhillyGirl, October 03, 2005, 12:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Gras: So, uh, where are we going exactly?
Driver: There's a horse doctor twenty miles down the road. He'll take care of you.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 03, 2005, 12:34:41 PM

(sobbing, of course) Andy, I must have your man-babies.  CALL ME.

rjs246

\

"Andy have you been moisturizing? I mean, your hands are just so soft. It's getting me a little choked up..."

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phillymic2000

Quote from: FFatPatt on October 03, 2005, 12:37:28 PM

(sobbing, of course) Andy, I must have your man-babies.  CALL ME.

Dang he actually looks pissed and Andy looks surprised. or maybe it's cause he is stroking his hand.

Wingspan

#1 If you wouldnt have choked away Super Bowl XV, I wouldnt have to hear all the bitching.

#2 I lost my Eagles SB better than you did.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Susquehanna Birder

"PLEEEEEASE don't take my Blue Cross commercials away from me, Mr. Reid!"

The Jason Short attitude is catching on!

Feva

"Touch me Andy.  C'mon.. just touch me."
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

JTrotter Fan

You sumbitch...i'd kiss you but my falsies are fallin out.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Eaglez

Two in the pink, one in the stink...

QB Eagles

"Good game. Oh, and one more thing. Next time you tell me a player like Freddie Mitchell is good, I break your farging hand."

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.