TO- own segment on radio

Started by MURP, September 02, 2005, 11:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2005, 03:37:25 PM
Howard Eskin is flat out amazing.

I'm listening to his show and a few of his ball suckers are calling in and asking about TO. And Howard says "I'll be sure to bring it up on his show on Friday. I'll ask him."

He's making it sound like since WIP is simulcasting the show that it is actually his TO show. And people believe him!

Huh? I feel like calling the dudes down in Miami and telling them that that douchebag is taking credit for their work.

Just because....I can.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Howard Eskin is flat out amazing.

I'm listening to his show and a few of his ball suckers are calling in and asking about TO. And Howard says "I'll be sure to bring it up on his show on Friday. I'll ask him."

He's making it sound like since WIP is simulcasting the show that it is actually his TO show. And people believe him!

yeah i posted this on the last page...he also did it last week leading into TO's show

he is unreal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

lolol...someone just told howard to send some flowers to another girl...and it made it on air...actually i wonder if it does make it on air or if their is no delay on the net...cause its hard to believe they would let that on with an 11 second delay

MURP

they are selling Eskin "king of bling" Bobbleheads to raise money for Katrina.   New Orleans can expect a $3 dontation from WIP.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MURP on September 12, 2005, 03:50:42 PM
they are selling Eskin "king of bling" Bobbleheads to raise money for Katrina.   New Orleans can expect a $3 dontation from WIP.

you bought one, eh?

PhillyPhreak54

It didn't make it on air...must've dumped it.

Was it the call right after the guy wanted him to make a stone cold lock on something so he could lose his job?

I think the guy said "Looks like Bobby Abreu and Mike Lieberthal stuck it up your...." and themn he cut the call.

MURP

Quote from: Mad-Lad on September 12, 2005, 03:51:24 PM
Quote from: MURP on September 12, 2005, 03:50:42 PM
they are selling Eskin "king of bling" Bobbleheads to raise money for Katrina. New Orleans can expect a $3 dontation from WIP.

you bought one, eh?

I should, and burn them at the tailgate. 

ice grillin you

I think the guy said "Looks like Bobby Abreu and Mike Lieberthal stuck it up your...." and themn he cut the call.

that was it