James Bradberry, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 18, 2022, 10:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

farg yeah!

Let's get CJGJ back and I'll be happy

QB Eagles

His quotes to the media today are music to the ears of Eagle fans. Just nonstop hype for the team. I like him more than Slay and assumed he was gone, so I am thrilled he's back regardless of what else happens in the secondary.

Don Ho

Yep!  Thought 1000% he and Hargrave were no brainers to move on.  This is huge for this organization!

QuoteBradberry also said he received "more lucrative offers" from a couple of other teams, but he viewed the Eagles' run to Super Bowl LVII as a "preview of what's to come" in regards to sustained success. After he and his representation assured the financials were in a "good spot," Bradberry pointed to the Eagles offense in addition to his confidence in the front office and general manager Howie Roseman.

"Of course, our offense is really, really, really good," Bradberry said. "And they're going to be really good for a long time. Jalen Hurts and those guys, they make the whole engine run. I love competing every day with A.J. Brown and DeVonta Smith. They're really the ones that get it started, and I know we have a good front seven to set the tone.

"I have belief Howie is going to do a good job of building our [defensive] core back up. I have a lot of confidence in the team in general. That was a big part of my decision."
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Nope not cut

Moving to safety. Makes sense

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on June 04, 2024, 02:35:53 PMNope not cut

lol

was certain he was either cut or arrested/sued for something when I saw his thread bumped
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Great! Wait, safeties don't need to tackle anyone, right?  :paranoid