A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I think the fact that the Fox News crowd is overly projecting how awful she did shows they know she did well.

I didn't get to see it in full but yeah the people watching Fox weren't voting for her anyways so no harm or foul.

Cheeto Dick shteins his pants, sways to music for half an hour in Oaks while people faint from the heat, and leaves his followers stranded in Coachella bc he didn't pay the bus company but Kamala did a tough interview and omg she's cooked.

MDS

there def are, thats why they did it. they have data on this.

how it plays to normies or on tiktok i dont know...the average person consumes very little political content
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol msnbc reporting Cheeto dick tried to pay stormy Daniels more hush money this past summer

ice grillin you

i havent even seen a clip of the interview and im not on twitter but i have seen nothing but universal praise for the job she did
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Diomedes

Excellent now the war terror is finally over.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Tomorrow Trumps going to be at the McDonald's about 10 minutes from me. Really wish the birds weren't on I'd park in a nearby neighborhood walk down and heckle his fat ass.

PhillyPhreak54

In the last days of a campaign this dude is working at a Mickey D's for what? To "prove" Kamala never did?

farging idiot

PhillyPhreak54

hunt

john kelly finally let reporters record him talking about trump being a hitler loving fascist.  doubt it will matter though.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

the guerrara funeral stuff is also despicable as hell but again doesnt matter
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

not a single thing matters...not even the possible teenager grope video
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2024, 10:04:06 PMnot a single thing matters...not even the possible teenager grope video

If that exists they need to release it asap. It won't matter to MAGA deplorables they'll just say it's AI but it might sway some semi decent voters to change their vote or not vote at all which is still a partial win.