A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Trump said he will bring out the national guard to go after Kamala if he wins and everyone is like ho hum she needs to do more interviews
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

the "won't vote for a woman" crowd is about to farg our country.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

I have to give credit to my woman she's been saying for 20 years America is definitely more misogynistic than racist...I've always pushed back but I'm thinking maybe she's right

MDS

biden was polling worse than she was. the country is probably more stupid and ignorant than anything, really. win or lose in 3 weeks the whole thing is over and completely irredeemable 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 14, 2024, 02:00:19 PMI have to give credit to my woman she's been saying for 20 years America is definitely more misogynistic than racist...I've always pushed back but I'm thinking maybe she's right

And when you combine a non-white with a uterus it really gets the MAGAts fired up.

hunt

trump goes on stage & sways to horrible music while shteinting his pants for 30 minutes and his supporters eat it up. we're farged.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Anyone listen to the Kamala/Charlamagne interview? Seems it went well

Fox News tomorrow

Quite the juxtaposition

PhillyPhreak54

SD

300,000 + early voting in Georgia...new record. Geraldo Rivera is voting Kamala.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2024, 03:04:02 PMbiden was polling worse than she was. the country is probably more stupid and ignorant than anything, really. win or lose in 3 weeks the whole thing is over and completely irredeemable 

good to know some people would vote for a woman over a corpse...should make everyone feel so much better

SD

She shouldn't have done the fox interview

MDS

i feel like that kinda of went well? the interview was for the very small percentage of swayable fox watchers (they exist)...you gotta get off twitter the discourse on there is beyond reprehensible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Her fiery demeanor was incredible but Baier asked her tough but fair questions and she mostly pivoted to Trump. The sound bites and clips they're going to use are the issue. There are no swayable regular Foxnews watchers but they werent the only ones who tuned in.