Week 5 - Browns: Joyless Jaylen vs. The Rapist

Started by MDS, October 13, 2024, 12:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's October and they still haven't scored a 1Q point.

If Saquon doesn't run into Dickerson he houses that run but alas here we are with no completed passes and another punt

MDS

their offense is a complete farce. you cannot win with hurts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

If I had set aside my afternoon to just watch this slop I'd be super pissed. I'm glad we live in the ADHD future where we need seven different screens full of flashing lights going at once to make the dopamine kick in.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

What a horrific sequence

Saquon going out of bounds short
Lining up shotgun on 3rd and 1
Saquon whiffing on a block
Blocked
TD Browns

Got damn this team.

SD

Convinced this team starting with the coach is half retarded.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

legit just a horrible boring game...i dont even care what happens

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2024, 03:21:33 PMlegit just a horrible boring game...i dont even care what happens

It's the most 1 pm Sunday game there's ever been.

Don Ho

Thank god for NFL Ticket. Slept in and zipped through the first 3 1/2 quarters of this shtein show. This is so boring. Feel like I'm still sleeping.

Birds will be lucky to win 9 games this year. Like the Phillies, they're not very good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Going for the FG down by 7 with four minutes to go against a team that's just as bad as you are is how you get fired. Going for it even after the penalty is also how you get fired.

PhillyPhreak54

Yay?

AJ and Slim are about the only good things today.

Tip of the cap to Jalen too I suppose

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Sirianni shtein talking the crowd is something