Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I am a thousand percent serious they better have Walker watched at all times tonight or they're gonna find him hanging from the rafters deep within the bowels of CBP
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Too many Bud Lights last night, I guess?

MDS

less than 24 hours after winning the division the entire stadium was booing the shtein out of a player...best sports town in the world

also can confirm: sanchez g2, nola g3
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Turner's defense is an abomination
Stott!  Wtf???
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Does Hayes think that Disney on ice is in town next-door? 

SD

Estevez is getting hit a bit harder. Luckily it's to people

Brewers lost so bye is secured

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks, Pirates.

Time to start sacrificing chickens and getting rum for Jobu.

MDS

if they ever get a lead in the 9th alvarez is going to sink them...cannot miss bats. what a god awful trade
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Eatevez has been somewhat underwhelming, had some moments but he is by no means a shutdown guy.  He could be trouble and not in a good way.

Don Ho

Yeah home field would be nice throughout, but tonight's take away for me was going to be can Ranger give them 5 solid innings. 

Folks, we got a problem. Danger Ranger. 30+ pitches in the first. Bullpen is up already. 

Don Ho

He's as bad as Walker right now.  This little shtein ass performance did nothing but mess with his psyche.  He looks deflated.

SD

Ranger we have a problem

PhillyPhreak54