Week 2 - Falcons: Future Eagles QB Kirk Cousins

Started by MDS, September 08, 2024, 10:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on September 16, 2024, 11:13:09 PMA fine start to Sirianni's last season.
Actually I came here looking for the Fire Bill Belichick thread but I guess we shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves.

Don Ho

Eagles, defense has given up 315 yards rushing in two games. Kamara will personally bitch slap this team on his own

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I know Jalen didn't play that bad but all he had to do and yes it's a big ask (or is it) but 27 seconds left, two timeouts, maybe 20 more yards to get in Elliott's range and that's how it ends? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I've had 6 hours to chew on that train wreck today, and I shtein you not, about 10 minutes after the game ended there was a huge car crash just down the street, no one injured thankfully but damn it was loud and awful sounding.  Being the sick bastich I am I saw the aftermath and honestly thought I was watching a replay of my lovey afternoon with Ranger, the Phillies bats and the football tumbling out of Barkley's hand, that birds defense, Hurts final drive, you know all that gory, awful stuff.

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing like getting five hours of angry sleep.

lousy bums

Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter...wake it the farg up. Collapse a pocket. Get in a QBs face.

Huff is an all time bust. Josh Huff could probably play DE better than this clown

SD

Carter is double teamed every play. Milton Williams should start and get more reps than Davis. Booker didn't look bad on limited reps. BG is by far their best DE. Huff can't get pressure, shed a block, or hold the point of attack. Maybe we should offer him and the jets 3rd for Reddick. Even if Reddick sits we're in the same situation.

Moore's playcalling the first quarter and part of the second was farging awful.

Until proven otherwise this is the same soft ass team as last season.

MDS

was it you that was jerking off to nolan smith? that small ass brotha STINKS

i feel like we are on a path to maybe even howie being axed. this roster is...incomplete and his georgia boner is coming back to kill him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Think I pointed out he's the same size as Reddick and I'm not writing him off after one season. No one on this team is jerk off worthy

MDS

i am writing him off...he is a midget and he stinks

General_Failure

Quote from: SD on September 17, 2024, 07:55:07 PMThink I pointed out he's the same size as Reddick and I'm not writing him off after one season. No one on this team is jerk off worthy

AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith would give any defensive coach nightmares if they were on a competent offense.

The man. The myth. The legend.