Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing is ever easy.

Good grief.

That was right in his hands

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I've gotta say, these new coordinators are working out great.

Don Ho

Complete joke on all ends. I was expecting bad and possiby an upset but not a 70 yard drive with no time outs and get to the 7 yard line in 4 plays.

Emmett Smith huh?

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Dumbest loss ever.

Just mind boggling stupid for a stupid franchise

farg off

Don Ho

zesty protection
Awful throw

Welcome to Philly Saquon. Enjoy your first home post game.

Don Ho

General_Failure

Sometimes Jalen Hurts will decide to will the offense down the field. Sometimes Jalen Hurts will decide to will the offense off the field. In short, Jalen Hurts is a land of contrasts.

MDS

im trying to remember a dumber loss...maybe we gotta go back to andy?

saquon is really good but man he just cant drop that pass.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sure we can come up with a list but that is near the god damn top.

Maybe dumbshtein McDougle kicking the flag in Tampa?