PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs vs Ravens

-2.5 KC is the line

Looks like we will be starting in a weather delay

PhillyPhreak54

They're calling the illegal formation super tight so far

Baltimore has four of them already with guys lining up too far in the backfield

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on September 05, 2024, 09:40:36 PMtaylor looks like a snack

Glad the MAGA funhole isn't in the box with her

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

mark andrews and travis kelce are OLD
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein. It's KD in the playoffs a few years ago. Shoe too big.

What a finish.

MDS

football!

lamar missed 2 wide open guys on 1st and 2nd. loved them going for 2, but alas. we back fam.

PhillyPhreak54

Kinda like the Giants throwbacks

Full day of football

Falcons
Vikings
Texans
Seahawks

Those are my bullet picks

PhillyPhreak54

Ref shtein starting

The flag on the Bills for roughing Midget Murray is a crime. Dude didn't even hit him. Unreal.

And the Vikes fumbled to give it to the Giants deep in their territory

PhillyPhreak54

I hate Kyler Murray. Just an annoying little shtein

Bryce Young throws a pick on his first pass

PhillyPhreak54

Allen back to his fumbling ways - Cards in position to go up by two TDs.

Colts just scored on a 60yd bomb in a throw Richardson was lucky to get off. Helluva play

SD

I'd really like to know what Hill did to warrant getting pulled from his car, thrown on the ground, knee in his back and handcuffed. Since he was released it was obviously something minor and he was probably just being mouthy...which is protected by the 1st amendment.

I'm sure MAGA everywhere "he should have just complied"

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm curious too. Rosenhaus was with him. And it looked like the cops got a bit rough with him later on too.

Police commish said they're investigating so let's see what they come up with

Need the Bills and Bengals to wake the farg up.

Especially the Bengals