A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I hope these iceholes keep making these lewd comments then playing victim...especially in battleground states. I'm sure he'll start crying over his freedom of speech being violated next.

https://www.inquirer.com/education/bill-formica-posts-souderton-school-board-20240829.html

QuoteA defiant Bill Formica rejected calls to resign from the Souderton Area School District board during a raucous meeting Thursday, casting the outcry over his social media post that Kamala Harris "blew a lot of dudes" as the product of "partisan politics."

"This is being twisted by my opposition into a convenient narrative,"

Diomedes

Never mind the grotesque inference there's another level of this sort of allegation that's just bizarre and farged up:  This dude is essentially saying that if somebody blew him, he would give her a promotion because that's what guys do. 

Like the world is just full of men who will give people promotions in return for blowjobs.  I mean that works in Penthouse Forum, but in the real world it's Ridiculous.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Cheeto Dick posted something about her blowing people and this shteinbag runs with it. I still cannot believe people bow down to Donald farging Trump.

General_Failure

Some people just want someone to tell them they're allowed to say all the stupid shtein they're always thinking.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 01, 2024, 12:00:13 AMCheeto Dick posted something about her blowing people and this shteinbag runs with it. I still cannot believe people bow down to Donald farging Trump.

Lol.  Nice turn of phrase there.

Rome

So it turns out right wing iceholes parroting Russian propaganda were... wait for it... paid by the Russian government through a dummy (appropriate) corporation to spew Russian propaganda.

And NOW they're all claiming they had NO IDEA and that they're actually the victims in this nefarious plot!

It's like a bad episode of Rocky & Bullwinkle starring Boris & Natasha. 

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

I don't know why I'm watching this shtein

Cheeto Dick is lying already

Diomedes

You watch it because it's the only way to keep a gauge on whatever spin is put onto anything else you read about it.  It's like a civic duty thing.

SD

Trump is so farging unhinged 😂

Holy shtein Kamala is embarrassing him...no holds barred

PhillyPhreak54

She got under his skin and he took the bait. The handshake threw him off.

But the dog about people dipping out of his rallies really pissed him off.

Repubs are pissed he took the bait on "illegals eating cats and dogs"

PhillyPhreak54

Looool she held back so bad on calling him a dumbfarg.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

That was way worse for Trump than the Biden debate was for Biden. Holy shtein she farging destroyed him.