Started by SD, August 22, 2024, 11:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Oh hell yea

Tons of talent wasted in Washington. Perfect 3rd wr

We also receive a 5th

Gave up a 2025 3rd and two future 7ths

Don Ho

This could be really good!  Still a baby, #16th overall in 2022.

QuoteIt's a good bet Brown vouched for Dotson. The two have trained together in the offseason at Florida Atlantic University under Joey Guarascio. Brown has credited Dotson for pushing him in speed training in particular.

The fact that Washington was willing to part with Dotson with two years remaining on his rookie deal illustrates that he did not live up to expectations. He was unable to lock up the second receiver spot opposite Terry McLaurin this summer.

But the ask in Philly will be different: to keep defenders honest, and answer the bell when his number is called.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I hesitate to call any move good now bc I usually jinx it.

So...awful news.

Rome

The next Kenny Jackson!   Yayyyy!

(Kidding - I like it.)

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 22, 2024, 06:24:38 PMI hesitate to call any move good now bc I usually jinx it.

So...awful news.

:-D I know, I'm the same way. I'm hesitant to say anything as when we look back in a few years if this guy is a bust I'm one of those guys who said "Oh yeah this is awesome! He's so good! He's the missing link!" and it turns into a giant balloon fart.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

I'm pretty pleased with this move.  WR3 was needed.  He's fast, has experience, has two more years of very inexpensive cost, etc.  He trains with AJB, so there's likely to be a good fit with the other WRS.  He's zero threat to WR1 and WR2..doen'st have to be anyhthingmore than a WR3 who teams have to consider because he can occasionally hurt you by actually catching the ball.

I'll take the risk of three years down the road being shown this post and told I'm an idiot.

Good trade, I feel better about the offense now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

All I've read about this guy is he has drop issues and may not have been a good fit for the scheme he was in. I'm not expecting much from this.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I've watched a few highlight reels over the last day or so...it's true there are a lot of bobbled catches in the footage.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

TD% is impressive...I thought he was a second/third rounder coming out and that his ceiling was a solid number two guy so I could see him thriving as a slot especially cause his route running is his best attribute

the only question is will he be ok so quickly going from a first round pick to the fourth or 5th receiving option in an offense

If hurtz isn't a POS and that's a big if this offense could be epic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i may be a terrible person but if he is so good why did wash give him up for an 8 ball to a division rival
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Might have something to do with Wash being a crap org? 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on August 26, 2024, 09:21:15 AMMight have something to do with Wash being a crap org? 

That was lil danni wash

They are gonna be a force now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Exactly...definite future dynasty...Just look at the Sixers and devils

Diomedes

terpseagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 26, 2024, 09:29:00 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on August 26, 2024, 09:21:15 AMMight have something to do with Wash being a crap org? 

That was lil danni wash

They are gonna be a force now

Art... is that you?