Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

They have to outscore the opposition way before getting to a mason miller. These lugheads are not doing that against good pitching. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

division lead dwindling before our eyes

PhillyPhreak54

Looking good tonight.

Two whole hits so far

Don Ho

Two hits tonight.  This Ortiz dude frustrating the farg out of them.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Turner?  The farg?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Turner again!

This went from bad to worse real quick

Don Ho

1 run in last 12 innings.  Meaningless Harper top ninth home run.

PhillyPhreak54

Dombo needs to get on the horn and get to adding some pieces.

ice grillin you

Let's get a relief pitcher

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 21, 2024, 09:53:08 AMLet's get a relief pitcher

Lefty and a righty. I have no faith in Jose or Kerkering

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2024, 08:07:28 PMdivision lead dwindling before our eyes

the phillies have an 8.5 lead game over the atlanta braves
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

They are 18-17 since London.

BUT every top tier team has hit a speed bump the past month - Yankees, O's, Brewers, Dodgers, Cleveland, Seattle, now Boston.

I am very concerned about Ranger and half this bullpen, although Topper really screwed that up Friday and Saturday.  Fingers crossed with Wheeler, he's not looked sharp.

Stott has become an automatic out. He's awful.

ice grillin you

18-28 at PNC

Ozzie Albies RIP tho

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on July 22, 2024, 05:37:22 AMThey are 18-17 since London.

tough stretch can't really hate being over 500

It's about to get really real tho

Minny
Cleveland
Yanks
Dodgers

MDS

the yankees are reeling and have 2 good players...chill

the next 9 are nowhere close to gimmes but its very navigable. 5,6 wins more then doable. the 10 game, 10 day swing out west with 3 dodgers games in the middle --- this is the stuff of nightmares. thats a hold on for dear life trip where you hope you make it out of there in one piece.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.