A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 02, 2024, 10:55:07 PMIs he going to drop out? And if he does is Kamala going to be able to take down Cheeto Dick?

No, and a no that would have me laughing in tears if not for the consequences of that outcome.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I'm still firmly "step aside, Joe."

People are people, not reasonable creatures.  They don't care that Joe's regime will pursue sane policies.  They think he's unfit.  Right or wrong, that's the bottom line.  If the Democrats don't swing for the fences and give their fans someone else to cheer for, they won't come to the ball game.

Joe must go.  He's not wanted.  Better to lose trying than to persist in this death march to handing America over to the fascists without a fight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I watched his interview with Stephanopoulos. He's all in and we're farged. He thinks he just had a bad night. Thought Trump was going to win before the debate now it's a certainty. Get ready for the orange farg and project 2025. I'm not kidding If you haven't already you should tool up. I'd recommend an AR. The malignant narcissist ain't leavin this time and that's a wrap for America.

Diomedes

Meh...what I'm gonna do with an AR if he and his friends have the Army?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on July 06, 2024, 12:04:23 PMMeh...what I'm gonna do with an AR if he and his friends have the Army?

Take out as many as you can for the rest of us. The military won't fall in line with his bs. I'm not saying a portion won't but they're not your concern.

Diomedes

OK, well if my only concern is vanilla Isis, then I guess I can rest easy because those farging Hoydas wouldn't dream of messing with Baltimore city

Rome

My wife, who is the most peaceful anti-gun liberal snowflake you will ever meet, told me to start buying more guns and ammo. 

Diomedes

to do what with?

honestly...to shoot your neighbor Jim the red hatter?

WTF

General_Failure

Congratulations to the gun lobby and military industrial complex, the real winners of every election since 1948.

MDS

you cannot comprehend the utter stupidity and venality of the american mind
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on July 07, 2024, 12:28:29 AMto do what with?

honestly...to shoot your neighbor Jim the red hatter?

WTF

Lol people are so stupid
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I mean if it comes down to it, sure, shoot Maga Jim and steal his pork rinds if we're going to see the end of American Freedom. Just save enough rounds for the wife, kids, and yourself. Oh, and destroy all your internet devices so I don't have to tell the secret service that I've never said one serious thing in my life. Thank you in advance.

Diomedes

Biden just gave a speech to NATO at the conclusion of which he introduced Ukraine's president Zelensky as "President Putin"

PhillyPhreak54

Oh Jesus. I'm sure the right wing screechers were stroking themselves with glee

SD

Meh...he immediately corrected himself, made a joke and looked coherent doing so. I'm sure the right will spin it and only show him saying Putin. He should still drop out of the race but this wasn't nearly as bad as Trump siding with Putin on election interference.