A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Obama needs to pull Biden aside and convince him to not run.

PhillyPhreak54

Great.

Cheeto Dick is going to end the US

MDS

the only good thing about this debate is its 4 months out from when anyone votes and nobody will remember it by then
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 27, 2024, 10:24:38 PMthe only good thing about this debate

There's no coming back from this disaster. Ruth Bader Biden needs to step aside...say it's due to health issues.

MDS

i know what youre saying but it literally could not matter less...its june 27 and the narrative will change by the time october/november roll around. this night will not matter

the pundit class is having a meltdown. theyve had 4 years to do something. they arent doing anything at quite literally the last minute.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 27, 2024, 10:49:25 PMi know what youre saying but it literally could not matter less...its june 27 and the narrative will change by the time october/november roll around. this night will not matter

the pundit class is having a meltdown. theyve had 4 years to do something. they arent doing anything at quite literally the last minute.

It's not going to change he needs to step aside. Tonight was an absolute disaster. He has 0% chance to beat Trump. We are farged.

Diomedes

I agree that he needs to step aside.  Give someone else a chance to beat Trump back....it's the only shot Democrats have.  No one is going out of their way to vote for Joe Biden.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

But what are the odds they pull him from the ticket?

Less than 5%?

And even if they do and bypass Harris how does that fly?

MDS

its not happening and theres no recourse for it

it would be an even bigger disaster than propping up a dementia riddled senior citizen. look, the audience for the debate was half of the 2020 one. the audience was massively old. its june. im trying to talk myself into this. they did a day after poll that had biden +1. deep breaths.

General_Failure

I will never wrap my head around the idea of these kinds of things swinging elections, or even people who exist that don't already know who they've voting for based on major issues.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on June 29, 2024, 08:24:05 AMI will never wrap my head around the idea of these kinds of things swinging elections, or even people who exist that don't already know who they've voting for based on major issues.

Yup...Biden is not the problem it's farging humans voting for people instead of issues.  Who cares who the candidate is....farging vote for what the man or hopefully one day the woman will support...two Supreme Court justices are going to be replaced next term...who do you want replacing them?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

SCOTUS just granted Trump immunity.  Take a shovel to this trash heap of a country.  It's over now. 

MDS

i hope trump wins and i hope everyone dies

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

The dems shtein all over themselves again didn't they?

We have got the Supreme Court operating as a political arm of the MAGA cult. Joe is bungling his reelection chance. Is he going to drop out? And if he does is Kamala going to be able to take down Cheeto Dick?

Meanwhile the Project 2025 people are out here talking about a second revolution and the news agencies would rather focus on a lousy debate.

What a time.