Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Pulled it out thankfully

Get it going Casty

MDS

takesman j taking another L
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

That was a great ninth-inning comeback by the Phils tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2024, 10:07:35 PMtakesman j taking another L

I'll take however many I need to as long as they win

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on June 12, 2024, 03:52:55 AMPortugal!  Awesome SD.  Never been but heard it's amazing.  Have had friends from hawaii visit Portugal and say they woud move there in a heartbeat.  Was always my Mom's dream to go there.  My wife is half Portugese so one day. 

It's unreal. We stayed in Algarve but spent most of our time in Albufeira. Kayaked through caves, cliff jumped some local spots, went to a mineral spring, ate at some great restaurants. We lucked out with having a great driver who lived his whole life in the area. Last 3 days we spent in Lisbon...what a great city with great people. Hit up some beaches took a few castle tours. Highlight was probably our trip to the Pena palace (https://www.parquesdesintra.pt/pt/parques-monumentos/parque-e-palacio-nacional-da-pena/). It's on the top of the world and farging amazing. I'd 100% visit or possibly live in Portugal...one of my favorite places in the world.

London...glad to visit for a few days wouldn't go back.

Don Ho

Great to hear SD!  Sorry - this conversation probably belongs in travel thread.  Ok, I'll talk Phillies so I can write this off-
They suck, they lost to a knuckle ball pitcher!  Damn Ser Anthony! F'ing Defense.  Ok out of the way.

As mentioned my buddy I surf with honeymooned in Portugal on the coast about 10 years ago, said he'd move there in a minute.  Born and raised Hawaii boy too. I was in Chicago Monday - yesterday and that was a long ass two days of airports/planes. God I hate a lot of Americans. "First time checking in?  First time boarding a plane at 50 years old? First time out of your zip code?" First real week of summer so it was nuts.  Flying 20+ to Lisbon might have me jumping out the plane or hanging myself in those shoeboxes they call a lavatory.

SD you go back, take my resume.  At my age I'm ready to be a resort pool attendant or beachside cocktail waiter.  I'll use my mother-in-law's portugese maiden name.

Oh yeah, Castellanos still sucks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Walker is so bad.  Pitches like a scared little bitch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

About to get their asses run down by the broke down Braves

Don Ho

And farg Ser Skid Marks.  What a joke.

Don Ho

Hey Big NicKKKK! thanks Ser Dip shtein!

MDS

theyve been a .500 team for about a month now, which is fine, they played at crazy pace that wasnt sustainable. the braves are hot.  theyre a regular season juggernaut. it was probably never gonna be a coast. so here we go, kind of. its not on quite yet but maybe soon.

not sure how much longer than can keep this walker thing going. i figured the AS break but man, he just doesnt have the stuff to get big league hitters out. everything is hit hard.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2024, 10:44:43 PMthe braves are hot.  theyre a regular season juggernaut.

lol the braves won a WS like 15 minutes ago
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Sanchez signed to a 4 year extension

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2024, 12:57:01 AM
Quote from: MDS on June 21, 2024, 10:44:43 PMthe braves are hot.  theyre a regular season juggernaut.

lol the braves won a WS like 15 minutes ago

they have had the best team in baseball for 95% of my life and have 2 titles...1 in a shortened strike season. regular season juggernaut.

Don Ho

Awesome game all around. KKKasty loving the sauna. Wheeler being Wheeler, good stuff.

So Apple TV last night, Roku tomorrow at 5:30 AM tomorrow.  Kiss my pacific islander ass. I get a rebate on all the the games MLB.TV has screwed me I'm talking Bezos, Howard Hughes money, well, maybe I can afford milk and gas in Hawaii for a week but WTF?