3rd - Hargraves
5th - Dillard
5th - Seumalo
5th - TJ Edwards

https://overthecap.com/projecting-the-2024-compensatory-picks

They projected Edwards could turn into a 6th

Not too bad

pretty pretty good!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm dreading tomorrow's presser.  It'l be like listening to the natives on Gilligan's Island, "ungah bunga, tiki tiki, wiki wiki, uhlabuhla".  Three Stooges at the podium.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Have you considered not watching it and doing something fun instead?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Who is having a presser?

Also apparently people within the building aren't happy with Johnson "being the fall guy".

I don't know who I want as OC. Somebody anybody who knows how to make the offense resemble an NFL one.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 23, 2024, 09:01:59 PMWho is having a presser?

Also apparently people within the building aren't happy with Johnson "being the fall guy".

I don't know who I want as OC. Somebody anybody who knows how to make the offense resemble an NFL one.

horrible look getting rid of the two brothers...league definitely see's this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 23, 2024, 09:25:51 PMKliff Kingsbury interviewed today

i liked a lot of the stuff he did, offensively, in arizona. the team was a mess and he wasnt a head coach but a good strong offensive mind.

this is the type of guy they should go after - someone unattached the coaching tree. go way outside, blow what youre doing up, and revamp it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 23, 2024, 09:25:51 PMKliff Kingsbury interviewed today

Would be fine with Kingsbury. Good track record with QBs. Part of Johnson's downfall was being too buddy buddy with Hurts.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 23, 2024, 09:01:59 PMAlso apparently people within the building aren't happy with Johnson "being the fall guy".

I don't know how much of the game planning and scheme we can blame on him instead of Sirianni, but I do know his play calling sucked.

Anyway, when your offense has the personnel the Eagles have, and the results the Eagles had, the OC gets fired. That's the way it works. If he didn't take the fall, Sirianni would have, and then BJ woulda lost his job anyway.

Quote from: SD on January 23, 2024, 10:28:28 PMPart of Johnson's downfall was being too buddy buddy with Hurts.

Hurts can be sleeping with the OC for all I care. Just make it a good OC.

Don Ho

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Monday that Sirianni and general manager Howie Roseman will hold a joint end-of-season press conference on Wednesday, adding that "all signs continue to point to Sirianni returning for the 2024 season."

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on January 24, 2024, 04:10:47 AMESPN's Adam Schefter reported Monday that Sirianni and general manager Howie Roseman will hold a joint end-of-season press conference on Wednesday, adding that "all signs continue to point to Sirianni returning for the 2024 season."

Not sure that even qualifies as reporting. If they were gonna do him, he would have been done in the Friday night news cycle lull or during this weekend's games. The Johnson news leak solidified it. If they were going to fire the whole coaching staff there'd be no need to announce both coordinators are gone.

SD

Stroud and Texans version of Watson on his resume. Would be a great hire. Plus fills the igy quota

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1750215660834001187

MDS

my man got woke mind virus

the sirianni connection is pretty minimal, but hes another first time play caller. might be good, might not. at least hes outside the novacare bubble
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS